10 things I’m thinking about:
1. It’s sunny and beautiful today – I still need to go vote!
2. Holiday and Ravelry challenge knitting plans.
3. Other scrappy projects – I wonder if my December Daily kit is waiting for me in the mailbox… I’m thinking my One Little Word for 2013 is going to be “Love”.
4. I’m really excited about some kid dvds I found on Amazon about the American Revolution!
5. Loving our do-nothing-day today!
6. The boys and I are fixing my Mom’s beef veggie soup recipe for dinner tonight!
7. Wondering if we’ll have some answers this week… (can’t share specifics here yet.)
8. Thinking about Thanksgiving weekend and our plans.
9. Happy that my boys are excited about having gotten the new Halo 4 last night.
10. A pedicure…and a fresh cup of coffee!