I'm considering myself tagged, Amanda! This ought to be fun. I'm supposed to share 7 random things about myself… I tried to make them interesting, but I've led a pretty sheltered life, you know… So, here goes:
1. I used to be a vegetarian. I’d be one again, but it hurts my head thinking of planning separate meals for the family and me…
2. I’ve lived on both U.S. coasts and in the middle of the country. (Georgia, North Carolina on the east coast, Washington State and Alaska on the western side and in the middle: Colorado, Iowa and Nebraska.)
3. I waited until my mid-thirties to have my first baby. Then had two babies in three years! (Then my husband “cut me off”.)
4. I’ve been married three times, twice to the same man… the wrong man… (sometimes I’m thick-headed!)
5. I’m uncoordinated… almost clumsy even…
6. I met my husband when I was 15. (the right man, the now and forever one.) We dated for a couple years, broke up, went our separate ways. 15 years later, we were reunited, got married and are in the process of living happily ever after.
7. I never had any surgery or broke anything until I was 33. And then, in the last 8 years, I’ve broken my knee and my foot and had four surgeries. My doctor says I'm healthy as a horse now!